It looks like fans of the two biggest stars in Tollywood, Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu, are going to witness an epic clash next Sankranthi. Already, Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata has been confirmed for a Sankranthi festive release.
Now, the latest buzz is that even Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period action drama under Krish’s direction will be hitting screens during the Sankranthi season in 2022. Needless to say, if inevitable, this epic clash of the Titans will be talked about all over.
Sarkaru Vaari Paata is currently underway in Dubai. On the other hand, Pawan’s film, tentatively titled Harihara Veeramallu, has wrapped up over half of the production work. Stay tuned for further details regarding these two crazy projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow