Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan visited the Matrisadan Ashram on the outskirts of Haridwar. He offered special prayers and performed rituals along with the seers at the ashram and took their blessings. Pawan has always been known for his spiritual side, but his special visit to Haridwar was unexpected.
On the political front, Pawan has been trying to emerge as the major alternative force in Andhra politics. Coming to movies, of late, there have been numerous speculations about Pawan’s silver screen comeback. However, Pawan is yet to make an official announcement on the same.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mind Block reprise: David Warner upsets Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Solo Brathuke So Better’s fun song ‘No Pelli’ has cameos by Varun Tej and Rana
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter and son-in-law’s cute video is full of love
- Not a film, but Salman Khan releases this for this Eid
- Exciting buzz: Will Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanthi share screen space?
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release