Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan visited the Matrisadan Ashram on the outskirts of Haridwar. He offered special prayers and performed rituals along with the seers at the ashram and took their blessings. Pawan has always been known for his spiritual side, but his special visit to Haridwar was unexpected.
On the political front, Pawan has been trying to emerge as the major alternative force in Andhra politics. Coming to movies, of late, there have been numerous speculations about Pawan’s silver screen comeback. However, Pawan is yet to make an official announcement on the same.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement