The principal shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu began earlier today in Hyderabad. Few days ago, we had reported that a special set has been erected in Sarathi Studios for this film. Pawan Kalyan is said to be quite excited about his role and Puri Jagannadh, the director of the film, can’t stop raving about him. “Gabbar ki Faujiyo..Today CGR started. PK is in full mood. Darling Prakash raj is playing da Villian role.. Get ready for oct 18 th.,” Puri Jagannadh posted on Twitter. Tamannaah is playing the lead role in the film and this is the first time she’s teaming up with both Pawan Kalyan and Puri Jagannadh. The film is bound to be create ripples in Telugu film industry and we can’t wait to hear more about the film in the near future. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Akhil to try out this genre for the first time?
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24