It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is doing a film that is the remake of the Malayalam hit Ayyapanum Koshiyum. The film started its shoot long back and due to the second wave, things got stuck.
The word from the film circles is that the shoot started once again today in Hyderabad. Pawan Kalyan and Rana joined the shoot today and Power star was seen in a cop’s look.
The BGM composed in the making video is solid and even the basic visuals create an impact. Sagar Chandra directs this film which is being produced by Sithara Entertainments.
What’s special is that the makers say that the film will be out coming from Sankranthi 2022. Pawan Kalyan plays the role of Bheemala Nayak in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength