Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ which released worldwide on Friday has received a positive talk and is already ringing bells at the box office. Sai Dharam Tej has also got good applause for his effortless performance in this film. Speaking to a leading news channel, the actor stated that his uncle Pawan Kalyan who never reads any review has read the review of this film and has even praised him for his performance and asked him to keep doing hard work. Teju is said to be overjoyed by these comments of his uncle.
Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham has Regina Cassandra playing the female lead opposite Sai Dharam Tej. A.S.Ravi Kumar Choudhary directed this youthful entertainer which was jointly produced by Allu Aravind and Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad
- RGV’s controversial film postponed yet again
- Naga Chaitanya gearing up for Bollywood debut