Janasena president Pawan Kalyan has been making headlines from quite some time now. Earlier, Pawan Kalyan requested AP government to not force any farmer to give away their land for the sake of the new capital construction.
However, the TDP party appealed to Pawan Kalyan that they will collect the lands from those who offer their lands willfully. But, when AP government explained to High Court in a petition against land pooling today, Pawan responded in his way.
Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter to raise his concerns regarding this issue and tweeted as, “As per the media reports, AP government has now informed the High Court that they are going to impose Land Acquisition Act on the farmers, who decline to offer their land for the construction of the capital. In this case, I’m ready to fight on behalf of farmers against Andhra Pradesh government.”
However, Pawan’s tweet came as a surprise to everyone and it is yet to be known how the AP government will react to power star’s comments. On the work front, Pawan Kalyan will start shooting for his forthcoming film ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ from May. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”