Power Star Pawan Kalyan has returned to Hyderabad after wrapping up the Bulgarian schedule for his upcoming film in Trivikram’s direction. Pawan flew down via Dubai and he was accompanied by his children Akira, Aadya and wife Anna.
Pawan will take a brief break from shootings over this month end. He will take part in a symposium on Uddanam kidney disease patients with doctors from the Harvard Medical College and the KGH Hospital, Vizag. The meeting will take place on July 30. On July 31, Pawan will meet AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu to discuss the Uddanam issue.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day