Power Star Pawan Kalyan has returned to Hyderabad after wrapping up the Bulgarian schedule for his upcoming film in Trivikram’s direction. Pawan flew down via Dubai and he was accompanied by his children Akira, Aadya and wife Anna.
Pawan will take a brief break from shootings over this month end. He will take part in a symposium on Uddanam kidney disease patients with doctors from the Harvard Medical College and the KGH Hospital, Vizag. The meeting will take place on July 30. On July 31, Pawan will meet AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu to discuss the Uddanam issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty