Pawan Kalyan, who has been juggling between movies and politics for the past few weeks, is all set to grace an event in New Delhi on Thursday. The actor, according to several reports, is going to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board (Department of Ex-Servicemen welfare board). Interestingly, the actor had announced that he would be donating this amount back in December last year, and he is going to fulfil his promise now.
Pawan Kalyan will also attend the Indian Student Parliament, where he is expected to address the gathering. National leaders like Smriti Irani and Jyotiraditya Scindia too are going to grace the event. Incidentally, Pawan Kalyan’s Jana Sena Party tied up with BJP in Andhra Pradesh, and the actor-turned-politician is expected to meet a few top BJP leaders during his upcoming visit.
Meanwhile, he has a bunch of films in the pipeline including the Telugu remake of Pink and a film each with Krish and Harish Shankar. Buzz is that, he is in talks for a few more films which might be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law doesn’t want to enter the OTT world
- My friend, philosopher and guide: NTR wishes Kalyanram
- Promising actor plays Venky’s elder son in Narappa
- Here’s when Vakeel Saab will resume shooting
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?