There’s a lot of buzz surrounding Pawan Kalyan’s new look for his upcoming film in Trivikram Srinivas’ direction. Sources say that he’s looking a lot younger and fitter and as a result, his fans will see a totally different Pawan Kalyan this time. Currently, a song is being film on Pawan Kalyan in Ramoji Film City and buzz is that it’s going to be a visual feast for all his fans. Last year, he amazed everyone in Gabbar Singh and now this year, it could very well be his upcoming film which has been tentatively titled as Attharintiki Daaredhi. BVSN Prasad is producing the film and it also stars Samantha, Pranitha Subhash, Nadiya and Boman Irani in lead roles. The film unit will soon head to Europe for a long schedule. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans