Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who recently finished Katamrayudu is all set to join hands with ace director Trivikram for his next. This film’s regular shooting is expected to kick-start from early next month.
Now, the interesting news is that Pawan has signed yet another project under Kandirega fame Santhosh Srinivas’s direction. Sources reveal that this is also a remake project and will be bankrolled by Mythri movie makers. However, an official confirmation is yet to come regarding this news.
Meanwhile, Pawan’s upcoming flick, Katamarayudu is gearing up for a grand release on March 24th.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December