Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who recently finished Katamrayudu is all set to join hands with ace director Trivikram for his next. This film’s regular shooting is expected to kick-start from early next month.
Now, the interesting news is that Pawan has signed yet another project under Kandirega fame Santhosh Srinivas’s direction. Sources reveal that this is also a remake project and will be bankrolled by Mythri movie makers. However, an official confirmation is yet to come regarding this news.
Meanwhile, Pawan’s upcoming flick, Katamarayudu is gearing up for a grand release on March 24th.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari