The City Civil Court of Hyderabad summoned film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan in the defamation case filed by ABN Andhra Jyothi MD Vemuri Radhakrishna. The court ordered Pawan to appear for a hearing on July 24.
Between April 20 to 23, a usually reclusive Pawan Kalyan surprised everyone when he took potshots at several media barons, including ABN Radhakrishna. Pawan was miffed with the way some media channels wrongly targeted him and gained mileage in the controversial actress Sri Reddy issue.
However, Radhakrishna alleged that Pawan unnecessarily dragged his name and filed a Rs 10 defamation suit against Pawan. Pawan is yet to respond to the notices issued by the court.
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch