The City Civil Court of Hyderabad summoned film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan in the defamation case filed by ABN Andhra Jyothi MD Vemuri Radhakrishna. The court ordered Pawan to appear for a hearing on July 24.
Between April 20 to 23, a usually reclusive Pawan Kalyan surprised everyone when he took potshots at several media barons, including ABN Radhakrishna. Pawan was miffed with the way some media channels wrongly targeted him and gained mileage in the controversial actress Sri Reddy issue.
However, Radhakrishna alleged that Pawan unnecessarily dragged his name and filed a Rs 10 defamation suit against Pawan. Pawan is yet to respond to the notices issued by the court.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha