The City Civil Court of Hyderabad summoned film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan in the defamation case filed by ABN Andhra Jyothi MD Vemuri Radhakrishna. The court ordered Pawan to appear for a hearing on July 24.
Between April 20 to 23, a usually reclusive Pawan Kalyan surprised everyone when he took potshots at several media barons, including ABN Radhakrishna. Pawan was miffed with the way some media channels wrongly targeted him and gained mileage in the controversial actress Sri Reddy issue.
However, Radhakrishna alleged that Pawan unnecessarily dragged his name and filed a Rs 10 defamation suit against Pawan. Pawan is yet to respond to the notices issued by the court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date