The City Civil Court of Hyderabad summoned film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan in the defamation case filed by ABN Andhra Jyothi MD Vemuri Radhakrishna. The court ordered Pawan to appear for a hearing on July 24.
Between April 20 to 23, a usually reclusive Pawan Kalyan surprised everyone when he took potshots at several media barons, including ABN Radhakrishna. Pawan was miffed with the way some media channels wrongly targeted him and gained mileage in the controversial actress Sri Reddy issue.
However, Radhakrishna alleged that Pawan unnecessarily dragged his name and filed a Rs 10 defamation suit against Pawan. Pawan is yet to respond to the notices issued by the court.
Articles that might interest you:
- VS11: Vishwaksen’s stunning first-look poster is a tribute to Sr. NTR
- OTT Review : Rakul Preet Singh’s BOO – Telugu film on Jio Cinema
- Strong buzz: Noted banner spent a bomb on Adipurush’s Telugu theatrical rights
- Kamal Haasan conferred with the IIFA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Indian Cinema
- Date and venue locked for the launch of Regina’s teaser
- 2-Day worldwide collections of Mem Famous are here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food