Now, months after its release, Srinivasa Reddy got a surprise flower bouquet from none other than Power star Pawan Kalyan. The news is that after watching the film, Pawan liked the movie so much that he wrote a special note to Reddy saying “You made a good film. I enjoyed it. Best wishes”.
A happy Srinivasa Reddy took to Twitter and share his happiness. Jayammu Nischayammu Raa was based in a rural backdrop and Srinivasa Reddy played a government employee in the film which also had Poorna as the female lead.
Thank You POWER STAR :pray::skin-tone-2::pray::skin-tone-2::pray::skin-tone-2: pic.twitter.com/dZb64Ieaqy
— Srinivasareddy (@Actorysr) February 1, 2017
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film