Star hero Pawan Kalyan resumed Vakeel Saab’s shoot earlier this week. This morning, the actor was spotted shooting for a crucial scene on a metro train in Hyderabad.
As part of the shoot, Pawan took a metro ride from Madhapur to Miyapur metro stations. Co-passengers and fans were pleasantly surprised to see Pawan in a metro station.
Pawan is reprising the role of a lawyer, originally portrayed by Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink. This Sriram Venu directorial also features Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya Nagalla in lead roles. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly bankrolling the project. Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following