Actor turned politician, Pawan Kalyan has reached Rajahmundry airport to talk with the fishermen at an open meeting about to begin at Narasapuram this evening.
Large number of fans and activists has reached the airport to see their favourite actor and the Janasena Party chief. They also accompanied the actor while he took a huge rally from the airport to Narasapuram.
The huge turnout has proved the following Pawan Kalyan has gained in politics. On the work front, the actor’s upcoming movie, Bheemla Nayak, is all set for a grand release on February 25, 2022.
నరసాపురం మత్స్యకార అభ్యున్నతి సభ లో పాల్గొనేందుకు రాజమండ్రి నుంచి భారీ ర్యాలీగా తరిలివస్తున్న జనసేన అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ పవన్ కల్యాణ్ గారు, అడుగడుగునా ఘన స్వాగతం పలుకుతున్న జనసేన శ్రేణులు, ప్రజలు.. డ్రోన్ విజువల్స్.. pic.twitter.com/LXsNiRSCi5
— L.VENUGOPAL (@venupro) February 20, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers
- Karan Johar makes an interesting announcement – Deets inside