Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan today participated in the first day of a massive plantation drive which took place at the Jubilee Hills International Cultural Centre. Dressed in a chandan colored shirt, lungi and uttariyam, Pawan planted a tree to kick-start the mission of growing 1 lakh trees across the Jubilee Hills area in Hyderabad.
This plantation drive is an initiative by NTV Chairman Narendra Chowdary as part of Telangana MP Santosh Kumar’s Green India Challenge. Along with Pawan, star directors Anil Ravipudi and Boyapati Srinu also took part in the plantation drive along with Narendra Chowdary and Santosh Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy