Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan today participated in the first day of a massive plantation drive which took place at the Jubilee Hills International Cultural Centre. Dressed in a chandan colored shirt, lungi and uttariyam, Pawan planted a tree to kick-start the mission of growing 1 lakh trees across the Jubilee Hills area in Hyderabad.
This plantation drive is an initiative by NTV Chairman Narendra Chowdary as part of Telangana MP Santosh Kumar’s Green India Challenge. Along with Pawan, star directors Anil Ravipudi and Boyapati Srinu also took part in the plantation drive along with Narendra Chowdary and Santosh Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?