Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan today participated in the first day of a massive plantation drive which took place at the Jubilee Hills International Cultural Centre. Dressed in a chandan colored shirt, lungi and uttariyam, Pawan planted a tree to kick-start the mission of growing 1 lakh trees across the Jubilee Hills area in Hyderabad.
This plantation drive is an initiative by NTV Chairman Narendra Chowdary as part of Telangana MP Santosh Kumar’s Green India Challenge. Along with Pawan, star directors Anil Ravipudi and Boyapati Srinu also took part in the plantation drive along with Narendra Chowdary and Santosh Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe