In view of the rising number of Coronavirus positive cases across the twin Telugu states, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has taken up the Chaaturmaasya Deeksha. Pawan has taken up this 4 month-long Deeksha for the welfare of the people and lakhs of small-time businessmen and the poor.
Pawan began his Deeksha on Wednesday, on the occasion of the Ashada Shukla Tholi Ekadasi and he will end it on the Karthika Shukla Ekadasi after 4 months. Throughout his Deeksha, Pawan will not be eating non-vegetarian food and he will only eat satvik food once per day. Pawan will also offer special prayers and perform homams during his Deeksha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to join hands with this acclaimed Tamil director?
- Reputed filmmaker, to take over Prabhas’ next?
- Latest gossip about Pawan-Harish Shankar film goes viral
- Sukumar penning yet another script for star hero?
- Vaishnav Tej’s second film locked
- After Hindi, Agent Sai to be remade in this language?