In view of the rising number of Coronavirus positive cases across the twin Telugu states, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has taken up the Chaaturmaasya Deeksha. Pawan has taken up this 4 month-long Deeksha for the welfare of the people and lakhs of small-time businessmen and the poor.
Pawan began his Deeksha on Wednesday, on the occasion of the Ashada Shukla Tholi Ekadasi and he will end it on the Karthika Shukla Ekadasi after 4 months. Throughout his Deeksha, Pawan will not be eating non-vegetarian food and he will only eat satvik food once per day. Pawan will also offer special prayers and perform homams during his Deeksha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next