Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan has tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. He is currently undergoing treatment at his farmhouse under doctors supervision. Pawan, who campaigned in Tirupati on April 3rd, displayed minor symptoms of COVID after returning to Hyderabad and upon his doctor’s advice, he took a COVID test. Even though the initial test came out negative, the following test turned positive.
Pawan is said to be suffering from mild fever, pneumonia and body pains for the last few days. Noted virologist and cardiologist from Khammam Tangella Suman has been treating Pawan for the last few days. A team of doctors from Apollo Hospitals is also monitoring the actor time to time.
Pawan’s elder brother Chiranjeevi, sister-in-law Surekha, nephew Ram Charan and his wife Upasana are constantly enquiring about Pawan’s health. Noted producer Naga Vamsi of Sithara Entertainments is making all the arrangements for Pawan’s treatment. 123telugu.com wishes the Power Star a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans