Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan has tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. He is currently undergoing treatment at his farmhouse under doctors supervision. Pawan, who campaigned in Tirupati on April 3rd, displayed minor symptoms of COVID after returning to Hyderabad and upon his doctor’s advice, he took a COVID test. Even though the initial test came out negative, the following test turned positive.
Pawan is said to be suffering from mild fever, pneumonia and body pains for the last few days. Noted virologist and cardiologist from Khammam Tangella Suman has been treating Pawan for the last few days. A team of doctors from Apollo Hospitals is also monitoring the actor time to time.
Pawan’s elder brother Chiranjeevi, sister-in-law Surekha, nephew Ram Charan and his wife Upasana are constantly enquiring about Pawan’s health. Noted producer Naga Vamsi of Sithara Entertainments is making all the arrangements for Pawan’s treatment. 123telugu.com wishes the Power Star a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika or Kareena who will bag the prestigious biggie
- Kriti Sanon all set for a solid comeback in Telugu?
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in his next?
- Ram Charan- Shankar film only in 2022?
- Noted actress says she does not touch alcohol
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark