A couple of days ago, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and expressed diamay over the suspension of nearly 400 Twitter accounts of Janasena supporters. Pawan’s tweet went viral and there was a huge uproar against the this unofficial ban.
Bowing to the pressure, Twitter India unsuspended the accounts of Janasena supporters yesterday. In a thankful gesture, Pawan again took to Twitter and wholeheartedly thanked Twitter India for upholding the constitutional right “Freedom of Expression” by unsuspending all the Twitter accounts.
My wholehearted thanks to @TwitterIndia for upholding the constitutional right "Freedom of Expression" by unsuspending all the @Janasenaparty followers twitter accounts and for the timely swift response.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) September 20, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej’s line up of projects looks impressive
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?