A couple of days ago, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and expressed diamay over the suspension of nearly 400 Twitter accounts of Janasena supporters. Pawan’s tweet went viral and there was a huge uproar against the this unofficial ban.
Bowing to the pressure, Twitter India unsuspended the accounts of Janasena supporters yesterday. In a thankful gesture, Pawan again took to Twitter and wholeheartedly thanked Twitter India for upholding the constitutional right “Freedom of Expression” by unsuspending all the Twitter accounts.
My wholehearted thanks to @TwitterIndia for upholding the constitutional right "Freedom of Expression" by unsuspending all the @Janasenaparty followers twitter accounts and for the timely swift response.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) September 20, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi