Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubaati’s much-talked-about Telugu remake of Malayalam action-drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, had its formal launch today. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the month of January.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Pawan Kalyan will be allocating bulk call sheets of thirty-five days for the film from next month. While Pawan reprises Biju Menon’s role, Rana steps into Prithviraj’s role in the Telugu version.
Young filmmaker Saagar Chandra will be helming this as-yet-untitled Telugu remake. Naga Vamsi is the producer and Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- First look poster of Mahesh’s SVP on July 31st
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Vishwak Sen launches Merise Merise’s trailer; Film releases Aug 6
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill