Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubaati’s much-talked-about Telugu remake of Malayalam action-drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, had its formal launch today. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the month of January.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Pawan Kalyan will be allocating bulk call sheets of thirty-five days for the film from next month. While Pawan reprises Biju Menon’s role, Rana steps into Prithviraj’s role in the Telugu version.
Young filmmaker Saagar Chandra will be helming this as-yet-untitled Telugu remake. Naga Vamsi is the producer and Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet