Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be attending the closing ceremony of the International Children Film Festival India today evening. The event will be held today evening at Lalitha Kala Thoranam. Governor Narasimhan and minister D.K.Aruna will also attend the event.
The event was successfully conducted in Hyderabad over the past few days and hundreds of films were screened from across the world.
Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor was on hand for the opening ceremony and Pawan Kalyan will be doing the honours for the closing ceremony.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai