After an inordinate delay, Pawan Kalyan is finally ready to start shooting for his next film, which is tentatively titled Gabbar Singh 2. Due to his political commitments, the project was put on hold for sometime and the makers had to wait for Pawan Kalyan to facilitate his dates for this movie.
Recently, the regular shooting kick started in a remote village near to Pune and the entire unit shot some crucial scenes in this schedule, which lasted for a few days. Now, thorough arrangements are being made for the next schedule in Gujrat. Pawan will take part in this schedule which will commence in the last week of this month. So, after a long gap, Powerstar will be back under the arc lights.
Directed by KS Ravindra of Power fame, this movie is being produced by Sarat Marar and Anisha Ambrose is the film’s leading lady. Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue