Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s unit is happy with the way the film’s shooting has been progressing. Already, a majority of the film’s talkie part has been wrapped up in Gujarat. Musical hit machine Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s music composer and if the ongoing reports are to be believed, DSP has a special surprise for all the Powerstar fans.
Devi Sri Prasad has reportedly composed a special song in Sardaar for which Pawan Kalyan will lend his voice, say the reports. In the past too, Pawan sang a few hit mass numbers in films like Thammudu, Johnny and the recent hit song Kaatama Rayudaa in Atharintiki Dharedhi.
These are early speculations and we will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard. Keep watching this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Mahesh, it’s Rakul and Lakshmi Manchu from Tollywood
- On Father’s Day, SRK launches foundation for women
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set