Power Star Pawan Kalyan is going to entertain his fans and viewers with some hilarious comedy in ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’. As we have been saying all along, the comedy quotient in the film is going to be high. In one of the sequences, Pawan is expected to be seen as Attapur Baba.
The movie is in the final stages of production and the team is making arrangements for a grand release on August 7th. Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Praneetha will be seen as the second lead. Famous Bollywood actor Boman Irani will be making his Telugu debut with this movie.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this film and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. BVSN Prasad is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s next with star director confirmed?
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views