Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic is all set for a release on the 1st of October and the promotions have already started in a big way.
The makers have announced the details of the pre-release event which will be held on the 25th of this month and the news is that none other than Pawan Kalyan will be attending the event.
As Tej is recovering in the hospital due to his bike accident, the hero’s uncle, Pawan Kalyan has taken the responsibility to promote the event.
Deva Katta directs this film which also has Ramya Krishna in a key role. Sai Te plays a collector in the film.
The POWERFUL update is here 💥🔥
Shri. @PawanKalyan Garu to grace the Pre-release event of #Republic as the chief guest 💥#PawanKalyanForSDT#RepublicOnOct1st @IamSaiDharamTej @aishu_dil @devakatta #ManiSharma @bkrsatish @JBEnt_Offl @JBhagavan1 @j_pullarao pic.twitter.com/48QQ3WGTCt
— Zee Studios (@ZeeStudios_) September 23, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio