Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is in the last leg of selecting competent content editors and spokespersons to represent the party. Very soon, Pawan will be stepping into active politics and his latest ambitious move is sure to heat up the politics in the twin Telugu states.
According to a statement made by Janasena’s media spokesperson, the numero uno film star is planning a massive Praja Yatra in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Pawan will flag off his Yatra soon after he wraps up Agnatavasi’s shoot in a month. Pawan will tour several towns and villages and interact with thousands of people.
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title