Numero uno film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan will fly to London to participate in the Telugu Association of London’s Yuva Sammelan. The event will take place on November 18 at the Weston Education Centre, Kings College.
Pawan will address the Telugu youths aged between 16-28 years at the event. Apart from inspiring the youths, Pawan will also work on gaining support for his Janasena party in London. In July last year, Pawan addressed the Telugu NRIs in London at the UKTA event.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled