Numero uno film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan will fly to London to participate in the Telugu Association of London’s Yuva Sammelan. The event will take place on November 18 at the Weston Education Centre, Kings College.
Pawan will address the Telugu youths aged between 16-28 years at the event. Apart from inspiring the youths, Pawan will also work on gaining support for his Janasena party in London. In July last year, Pawan addressed the Telugu NRIs in London at the UKTA event.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup