Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is currently shooting for his highly-anticipated 25th film in Bulgaria. The Power Star will return to Hyderabad soon and he will meet the Uddanam kidney disease patients once again.
On July 30th, Pawan will convene a meeting which will have doctors and health experts from the Harvard Medical School and King George Hospital (KGH, Vizag). And on July 31st, Pawan will meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu to discuss the Uddanam issue.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan