Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan visited the Cyclone Titli hit villages in several mandals of the Srikakulam district yesterday. Pained by the massive destruction caused by the natural disaster and the government’s apathy towards the cyclone victims, Pawan decided to spend 3 days in the areas affected by the cyclone.
“The level of damage and destruction caused by the cyclone is unimaginable. I will spend the next 3 days with the people and do an in-depth research about the quantum of destruction and inform the world about the plight of the locals who have lost everything. Real Dasara will be celebrated only when these people get a comprehensive relief package from the government,” said Pawan.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage