Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan visited the Cyclone Titli hit villages in several mandals of the Srikakulam district yesterday. Pained by the massive destruction caused by the natural disaster and the government’s apathy towards the cyclone victims, Pawan decided to spend 3 days in the areas affected by the cyclone.
“The level of damage and destruction caused by the cyclone is unimaginable. I will spend the next 3 days with the people and do an in-depth research about the quantum of destruction and inform the world about the plight of the locals who have lost everything. Real Dasara will be celebrated only when these people get a comprehensive relief package from the government,” said Pawan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Star hero to host today’s elimination
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers clearly do not want this contestant to win?
- When Manchu Lakshmi cried after her favourite hero got married
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?