Currently, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is busy wrapping up the shooting of his comeback film, Vakeel Saab. As per the reports, Pawan is going to complete shooting for Vakeel Saab by the second week of January.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Pawan is keen on resuming the shooting for Krish’s film from January without taking a major break. Krish’s film had wrapped up a key schedule before the lockdown. Touted as a period film, Pawan-Krish’s film is being produced by senior producer AM Ratnam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai
- RRR update at 2 PM- What could it be?
- Raashi Khanna joins Andhadhun remake