The regular shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 kick started last week. Now, the first schedule is going on in a remote village near to Pune in Maharashtra. A special set has been erected for this purpose under the supervision of art director Anand Sai. Pawan Kalyan will soon take part in the shooting. Anisha Ambrose is playing the female lead in this flick.
A close source of the film’s unit revealed that the makers are currently looking for another actress to play the second female lead in this flick. Directed by Power fame Bobby, this movie is being produced by Sarat Marar under his Northstar Entertainment banner. Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad is scoring tunes for this flick.
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched