Post his re-entry into films, Pawan Kalyan is on a signing spree. While his ongoing film, the remake of Bollywood hit, Pink is slated to hit the screens in the month of May, two more projects with Krish and Harish Shankar are about to kick-start in a few months.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz Pawan has high chances to collaborate with dashing director Puri Jagan after the completion of the above projects.
News is also that the film is going to be a political drama based on contemporary situations. If the news turns into reality, it will be the most awaited movie for obvious reasons.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer