Post his re-entry into films, Pawan Kalyan is on a signing spree. While his ongoing film, the remake of Bollywood hit, Pink is slated to hit the screens in the month of May, two more projects with Krish and Harish Shankar are about to kick-start in a few months.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz Pawan has high chances to collaborate with dashing director Puri Jagan after the completion of the above projects.
News is also that the film is going to be a political drama based on contemporary situations. If the news turns into reality, it will be the most awaited movie for obvious reasons.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19
- Lockdown- Yesteryear heroine comes up with an interesting concept
- Bollywood superstar’s worst phase to continue