Post his re-entry into films, Pawan Kalyan is on a signing spree. While his ongoing film, the remake of Bollywood hit, Pink is slated to hit the screens in the month of May, two more projects with Krish and Harish Shankar are about to kick-start in a few months.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz Pawan has high chances to collaborate with dashing director Puri Jagan after the completion of the above projects.
News is also that the film is going to be a political drama based on contemporary situations. If the news turns into reality, it will be the most awaited movie for obvious reasons.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID