Pawan Kalyan is quite active in AP politics and is trying hard to create strong opposition to the YS Jagan government. To run his party, he is also doing back-to-back films.
But now, the gossip in the film circles is that Pawan does not want to sign any more films and keep himself free for the most part of 2022 and build a stronger opposition.
He is planning for the same and is wrapping up his current projects as of now. Bheemla Nayak, Hari Hara Veera Mallu, and Bhagat Singh are the films he has in hand and they will release in the next few months.
There is another film with Surender Reddy and the news is that he will postpone the film for the time being to concentrate on his political career. Let’s see how all this pans out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’ film becomes most searched 2021 film on Google
- Ravi Teja turns singer for his crazy project
- Noted Bollywood actor turns director
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release