After more than 2 years, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan is back to the shooting sets with not just one but two movies back-to-back. Pawan is fast wrapping up his part for Pink’s Telugu remake and he will join Krish’s film later this month.
Meanwhile, Pawan is going to take a small break from shooting for his political commitments. The Powerstar will be going on a tour in Kurnool district on the 12th and 13th of this month. After taking a day’s break, Pawan will be touring Amaravati from the 15th of February and interact with the Capital region’s farmers.
Apart from Pink’s remake and Krish’s period drama, Pawan will also be teaming up with his Gabbar Singh’s director Harish Shankar for his third project after comeback. Pawan is also said to be in talks for two more projects, to be directed by Bobby and Dolly respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited