Film star and Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan has said that he will take part in the ‘Chenetha Satyagraham’ to be carried out by the weavers community belonging to both the Telugu states.
The Satyagraham will take place on February 20th in Amaravati. Pawan also said that he has already spoken to the government authorities regarding the plight of the weaving community and that he is still waiting to hear from them with rehabilitative measures to improve their livelihood.
Pawan further said he will interact with experts and include their guidelines in Jana Sena Party’s manifesto.
Articles that might interest you:
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food