Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with Vakeel Saab. He is also acting in Krish’s period action drama, tentatively titled Virupaksha. For his 28th film, Pawan will be joining hands with his Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar.
Even though there have been speculations that Pawan is in talks with Kishore Pardhasani and Bobby for his next projects, there has been no official word so far. And here’s an exciting buzz that’s doing the rounds in the T-town of late.
Apparently, Pawan may join forces with his close friend Trivikram for the third time. The buzz is that Trivikram is currently working on the script and the project may go on floors in 2021, after both Pawan and Trivikram wrap up their immediate commitments. Needless to say, after their disastrous Agnyaathavaasi, Pawan and Trivikram owe a blockbuster to their fans. Let’s wait until the official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This eliminated contestant says the show is scripted?
- Poll : Which of these young players has impressed you in IPL 2020?
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Amazon Prime’s Tamil anthology film with 5 acclaimed filmmakers
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar