Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with Vakeel Saab. He is also acting in Krish’s period action drama, tentatively titled Virupaksha. For his 28th film, Pawan will be joining hands with his Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar.
Even though there have been speculations that Pawan is in talks with Kishore Pardhasani and Bobby for his next projects, there has been no official word so far. And here’s an exciting buzz that’s doing the rounds in the T-town of late.
Apparently, Pawan may join forces with his close friend Trivikram for the third time. The buzz is that Trivikram is currently working on the script and the project may go on floors in 2021, after both Pawan and Trivikram wrap up their immediate commitments. Needless to say, after their disastrous Agnyaathavaasi, Pawan and Trivikram owe a blockbuster to their fans. Let’s wait until the official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?