It’s well known that star hero Pawan Kalyan owns a production house named Pawan Kalyan Creative Works. He has produced movies such as Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Chal Mohan Ranga. And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Pawan is all set to turn producer once again.
Apparently, Pawan is planning to produce his nephew Varun Tej’s next film under the direction of Gopala Gopala and Katamarayudu director Dolly. More details and an official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
Last year, Pawan had claimed that he was in dire need of money and as a result, he had signed a handful of projects after announcing his acting comeback with Vakeel Saab. He seems to be venturing into film production big-time for the same.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game