It’s well known that star hero Pawan Kalyan owns a production house named Pawan Kalyan Creative Works. He has produced movies such as Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Chal Mohan Ranga. And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Pawan is all set to turn producer once again.
Apparently, Pawan is planning to produce his nephew Varun Tej’s next film under the direction of Gopala Gopala and Katamarayudu director Dolly. More details and an official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
Last year, Pawan had claimed that he was in dire need of money and as a result, he had signed a handful of projects after announcing his acting comeback with Vakeel Saab. He seems to be venturing into film production big-time for the same.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19