The collaboration between director Krish Jagarlamudi and Pawan Kalyan is long overdue. Talks of it have been taking place for a long time now.
While the actor is returning from his sabbatical with the in remake of Bollywood blockbuster film Pink, we hear that there could be some interesting stuff brewing for another project that will have director Krish on the helm. Apparently, the director has narrated a script that will have the actor-politician play a thief.
Buzz is that the story is planned to be a period flick during the Mughal regime with the star essaying a thief during the times.
To be produced by AM Rathnam, the film will go on to sets mid 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu says Sithara doesn’t like these scenes
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song