For the last couple of months, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has been suffering from a severe eye infection. Pawan was even spotted wearing black goggles at various public events. He has been consulting doctors at the LV Prasad Eye Hospital in Hyderabad, who had suggested him to undergo a surgery.
During the Ramzan break for his Porata Yatra bus tour, doctors performed various tests and informed Pawan that there is still some time left for the surgery to be performed. Pawan then decided to resume his tour in Vizag from June 26. Pawan will tour throughout Visakhapatnam till the month end. Further details regarding his tour schedule are awaited.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion