The Rayalaseema region has been badly hit by the Cyclone Nivar recently. Farmers across the region have lost their crops and suffered losses to the tune of several hundred crores of rupees and many poor people lost their shelter and livelihoods.
Actor and Janasena Party chief Pawan Kalyan will be visiting the flood-hit Rayalaseema region from December 2. Pawan will be visiting Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor, Nellore and Anantapur districts during his mini tour. Pawan’s tour gains prominence in view of the upcoming by-election in Tirupati.
After taking a break from Vakeel Saab’s shoot a couple of weeks ago, Pawan has been overseeing Janasena related activities. Meanwhile, all eyes are on the outcome of the GHMC elections to gauge Pawan’s political strength .
Articles that might interest you:
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath
- Backstory behind Vijay’s new film
- Noted Tamil actor to venture into Telugu market?
- Vidya Balan’s stalled film to resume soon
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai