The Rayalaseema region has been badly hit by the Cyclone Nivar recently. Farmers across the region have lost their crops and suffered losses to the tune of several hundred crores of rupees and many poor people lost their shelter and livelihoods.
Actor and Janasena Party chief Pawan Kalyan will be visiting the flood-hit Rayalaseema region from December 2. Pawan will be visiting Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor, Nellore and Anantapur districts during his mini tour. Pawan’s tour gains prominence in view of the upcoming by-election in Tirupati.
After taking a break from Vakeel Saab’s shoot a couple of weeks ago, Pawan has been overseeing Janasena related activities. Meanwhile, all eyes are on the outcome of the GHMC elections to gauge Pawan’s political strength .
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?