Recently, film star and Janasena Party chief Pawan Kalyan toured in a few major cities in Andhra Pradesh as part of his Chalo Re tour and discussed several issues being faced by common people. And now, Pawan will tour a Telangana village.
On December 14, Pawan Kalyan will visit Doulapur village in Siddipet district and console the family members of E Murali, a 21-year-old Osmania University student who committed suicide ten days ago due to exams related pressure.
However, it is still unclear whether Pawan will end his tour with this visit or continue meeting more people across Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here