Recently, film star and Janasena Party chief Pawan Kalyan toured in a few major cities in Andhra Pradesh as part of his Chalo Re tour and discussed several issues being faced by common people. And now, Pawan will tour a Telangana village.
On December 14, Pawan Kalyan will visit Doulapur village in Siddipet district and console the family members of E Murali, a 21-year-old Osmania University student who committed suicide ten days ago due to exams related pressure.
However, it is still unclear whether Pawan will end his tour with this visit or continue meeting more people across Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date