Recently, film star and Janasena Party chief Pawan Kalyan toured in a few major cities in Andhra Pradesh as part of his Chalo Re tour and discussed several issues being faced by common people. And now, Pawan will tour a Telangana village.
On December 14, Pawan Kalyan will visit Doulapur village in Siddipet district and console the family members of E Murali, a 21-year-old Osmania University student who committed suicide ten days ago due to exams related pressure.
However, it is still unclear whether Pawan will end his tour with this visit or continue meeting more people across Telangana.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters