Power Star Pawan Kalyan is a hero with a sense of social responsibility. He has donated huge sums of money to charitable organisations in the past. Now, the actor is going to take part in a charity walk for a new foundation.
The star hero will be walking for the ‘Hrudaya Spandana Foundation’ on March 2nd, 2014. The event will take place on Necklace Road and director Trivikram Srinivas will also take part in the event.
The event is being organised by Prajahitha Social Welfare organisation with the caption, “Walk for a Heart, Reach for a Heart”.
- Chiranjeevi, Rajamouli laud Geetha Govindam
- Sunil’s blink and miss appearance in Aravinda Sametha teaser
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?
- Vijay Deverakonda thanks three directors for unleashing his mania
- Aravinda Sametha’s teaser trends within no time