Power Star Pawan Kalyan is a hero with a sense of social responsibility. He has donated huge sums of money to charitable organisations in the past. Now, the actor is going to take part in a charity walk for a new foundation.
The star hero will be walking for the ‘Hrudaya Spandana Foundation’ on March 2nd, 2014. The event will take place on Necklace Road and director Trivikram Srinivas will also take part in the event.
The event is being organised by Prajahitha Social Welfare organisation with the caption, “Walk for a Heart, Reach for a Heart”.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry