Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram Srinivas are all set to team up for a film which revolves around human values. Few days ago, Trivikram had revealed that his film with Pawan Kalyan will be a message oriented film, something which he hasn’t tried since Nuvvu Naaku Nacchav. BVSN Prasad is going to produce the film. Currently Pawan Kalyan is shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu and he’ll start shooting for Trivikram’s film from September onwards. Since the duo is teaming up for the first time since Jalsa, expectations are sky high. Already, Pawan Kalyan scored a blockbuster, Gabbar Singh this year and the incredible buzz surrounding Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu suggests that it’ll be a winner at box office. Meanwhile, Trivikram’s recent film Julayi is doing good business at box office.
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?