Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film in Trivikram Srinivas’ direction is all set to begin from January 22. Samantha is playing the lead role opposite Pawan Kalyan in this family entertainer. Trivikram Srinivas had earlier stated that the film is about human values and it’ll be his first full fledged family entertainer in a really long time. In December, Trivikram Srinivas and Pawan Kalyan had gone to Spain to scout for locations as most part of the film is going to be shot there.
Apart from Samantha, there’s another heroine in the film. As per the latest reports, Praneetha has been chosen to play the second lead. She had played the lead role in Bava and Saguni in the past, but this will be her biggest project till date in Telugu. More details about the film will be revealed soon. BVSN Prasad is producing the film. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?
- Here’s one thing Sai Pallavi repeats in all her films since Premam
- Special surprise from Superstar grandson’s debut film tomorrow
- Popular Tamil director blessed with a baby boy