We had earlier reported that film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan will be undergoing an eye surgery. Pawan has been suffering from a severe infection in his left eye for the last four months, and he was spotted wearing black goggles at various public events and throughout his Porata Yatra bus tour in Uttarandhra.
Yesterday, Pawan successfully underwent a minor surgery at the LV Prasad Eye Hospital in Hyderabad. The Janasena President will now take some much-needed rest for a few days, before kick-starting his bus tour in the East and West Godavari districts from July 17.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections