It is already a known fact that Kona venkat and Pawan Kalyan have always shared a great rapport since quite a long time. As per the latest reports, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan wished Kona Venkat good luck for his forthcoming film ‘Sankarabharanam’.
An elated Kona took to Twitter to express his happiness with his fans and well-wishers.“Received wishes from the Power Star PAWANKALYAN for our Shankarabharanam. what a way to begin our journey!!”, he tweeted.
The first look poster which was released yesterday has been receiving quite a thumping response from all over. ‘Sankarabharanam’ is a crime comedy and a major portion of the film will be shot in the rustic locales of Bihar and a few other North Indian cities. The film will be directed by debutante Uday Nandanavanam and Nanditha will be seen opposite Nikhil in this movie.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble