The audio album of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ is being planned for July 14th, as per the latest info doing the rounds. The event will most likely be held in Hyderabad and the venue is yet to be decided. No formal announcement has been made about this yet and we are trying to get an official confirmation.
The team is currently busy with the film’s shoot in Europe. Samantha is the heroine in the film and she will be seen as Pawan Kalyan’s romantic interest. Trivikram Srinivas is handling the direction.
‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ is expected to be a hilarious family entertainer. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and he has reportedly come up with some excellent music. BVSN Prasad is the producer of the film. AD is expected to hit the screens in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?