‘12 Metla Kinnera’ artist Kinnera Mogulaiah who caught the attention of everyone with his vocal rendering for the recently released Bheemla Nayak title song has received big support from Pawan Kalyan.
Pawan Kalyan has provided Mogulaiah a financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh.
Pawan personally met with Mogulaiah earlier today and handed over a cheque amounting to Rs 2 lakh to the latter.
Previously, Pawan stated that it is essential that traditional folk artists like Kinnera Mogulaiah are provided with necessary support to carry forward age-old art forms.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow