The recently released title song from Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s multi-starrer, Bheemla Nayak, brought noted Panendumetla Kinnera folk music artist Darshanam Mogulaiah into the mainstream. Mogulaiah hails from Amrabad forest area in Telangana, and he sang the lead intro in the Bheemla Nayak title song.
Now, in a touching gesture, Pawan Kalyan has announced a financial assistance of Rs 2 lakhs to Mogulaiah. Pawan will soon handover the cheque to the tribal folk artist through Pawan Kalyan Learning Centre for Human Excellence. Since the initial days of his career, Pawan has had immense respect and admiration for folk arts and artists. His latest gesture has been appreciated by his fans and netizens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat