Of late, there has been a sudden rise in the number of celebrities embracing Facebook to keep in touch with their fans. Most of them have even verified their pages to declare that it’s indeed their own profile and not a fan page. However, some people have been misusing this medium to create a false impression among the fans of respective stars, even though they are not authorized to do so.
The latest celebrity’s name which has popped up on Facebook is none other than ‘Powerstar’ Pawan Kalyan himself. A fake page began doing rounds on Facebook and it was claimed that it was the official page of Powerstar. However, we have now received confirmed news that it was a false alarm and that neither Pawan Kalyan nor his team authorized such activity on Facebook. “No one has authorized or launched official page of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan,” an official statement said.
Currently, Pawan Kalyan is busy with the pre-production of his upcoming film Gabbar Singh 2. Sampath Nandi is going to direct the film. The film’s cast and crew hasn’t been finalized yet. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched
- Mahesh unveils his Madame Tussauds wax statue
- Radha Ravi apologizes for his insensitive comments on Nayanthara
- iSmart Shankar’s Goa schedule wrapped up
- Heroine finalized for Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture