Power star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film has been officially titled ‘Sardar’. Already, the unit had wrapped up the first schedule in Pune last month and the second schedule is expected to kick start very soon.
Pawan Kalyan has been grooming himself in Bangalore from the past few weeks and it is believed that he will now take part in the shooting with a clean shave.
Anisha Ambrose is the film’s leading lady and Bobby is the director. Pawan’s close friend Sharat Marrar is producing the film, which will be released for Sankranthi 2016.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties